Prepare Contribution Statement for One Member as a PDF

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

SusanG

Prepare Contribution Statement for One Member as a PDF

Post by SusanG »

Is there a way to prepare one member's giving statement as a PDF? One of our members must have misplaced her statement as is requesting it now. I don't have access to the contributions module, but our Financial Secretary does and would be happy to do this if there is a way. Otherwise, he has a workaround but it seems like this is something PowerChurch shoudl be able to do. If anybody can outline the steps for me, I can pass them on to our Financial Secretary.

Many thanks!

Susan G.
Office Admin

NeilZ

Re: Prepare Contribution Statement for One Member as a PDF

Post by NeilZ »

SusanG wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:18 pm
Is there a way to prepare one member's giving statement as a PDF? One of our members must have misplaced her statement as is requesting it now. I don't have access to the contributions module, but our Financial Secretary does and would be happy to do this if there is a way. Otherwise, he has a workaround but it seems like this is something PowerChurch shoudl be able to do. If anybody can outline the steps for me, I can pass them on to our Financial Secretary.

Many thanks!

Susan G.
Office Admin
That's built into the system. When you pull up the contribution statement, in fact any report, you select the SAVE icon (3.5 disk icon) on the report display, that will bring up SAVE to file dialog. In that pull-down list, you will see you can save as an Acrobat (PDF) file. You can use the default path, or browse to a location on the drive, change the name, and leave the 'open file after saving' checked, and hit the OK button. The system will save the file, and then open Adobe Acrobat Reader so you can verify the report was saved properly.

Hope this helps.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.