Posted contributions not showing up when I go to reconcile

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

fbcbigfork@gmail.com

Posted contributions not showing up when I go to reconcile

Post by fbcbigfork@gmail.com »

I am using Powerchurch 11.55 on Windows 10.

I am reconciling Bank/Credit Card Accounts, and two contributions which were deposited together are not showing up. In funds report by date, they show up correctly. I currently have no unposted contributions.

NeilZ

Re: Posted contributions not showing up when I go to reconcile

Post by NeilZ »

fbcbigfork@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:38 pm
I am using Powerchurch 11.55 on Windows 10.

I am reconciling Bank/Credit Card Accounts, and two contributions which were deposited together are not showing up. In funds report by date, they show up correctly. I currently have no unposted contributions.
I take it that the contribution shows up on the bank statement. It doesn't matter that you can see it in Contributions, you need to see if it was posted to Funds Accounting. You can check the Contributions Audit log to see where, when, and who posted it. It should show that it was posted to Funds Accounting, and not just to Contributions.

If you can see the contribution transaction in Funds Accounting, is the date of the contribution, within the date of the bank statement. That is, if the bank statement ends on May 31st, do the contributions have a date on or before that.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

fbcbigfork@gmail.com

Post by fbcbigfork@gmail.com »

Thank you. The contribution does show up in the bank statement.
I checked the log; I can see who posted and when. It is posted to Fund Accounting. The date is before the bank statement.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

fbcbigfork@gmail.com wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:21 pm
Thank you. The contribution does show up in the bank statement.
I checked the log; I can see who posted and when. It is posted to Fund Accounting. The date is before the bank statement.
Then open the filter to see all entries for this year, if it still shows up, I'd take a look at that transaction to make sure it was posted to the correct asset account, checking and not savings!!
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.