Integration with Tithe.ly

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wms7328

Integration with Tithe.ly

Post by wms7328 »

I'm interested in anyone that is using Tithe.ly for online giving and interfacing that with contributions in PC. I've been using Vanco and I'm familiar with how well that interfaces with PC. Is there a similar interface with a one step download for Tithe.ly? If you have to use a .csv file to make the transfer, are the fees charged included or do you have to enter them manually. I've read a couple of old posts (2012)that references having to enter into contributions either manually or with .csv file but didn't know if anything has changed since then.

Thanks, Morris Sample
Treasurer, Unity Presbyterian Church

NeilZ

Re: Integration with Tithe.ly

Post by NeilZ »

wms7328 wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:56 am
I'm interested in anyone that is using Tithe.ly for online giving and interfacing that with contributions in PC. I've been using Vanco and I'm familiar with how well that interfaces with PC. Is there a similar interface with a one step download for Tithe.ly? If you have to use a .csv file to make the transfer, are the fees charged included or do you have to enter them manually. I've read a couple of old posts (2012)that references having to enter into contributions either manually or with .csv file but didn't know if anything has changed since then.

Thanks, Morris Sample
Treasurer, Unity Presbyterian Church
Nothings changed with tithe.ly ... here's the most recent thread on this: http://www.powerchurch.com/forum/viewto ... .ly#p47042
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

wms7328

Re: Integration with Tithe.ly

Post by wms7328 »

Thanks Neal.

Morris