Number of Contributors

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FinSecTreas

Number of Contributors

Post by FinSecTreas »

Is there a way to report number of active contributors? I'm new to Powerchurch and still finding my way around. So far all I've figured is to print out a list of envelope #s in use and count off that but since some havent contributed in awhile, it wont be accurate. If I do it by year to date, that's only 2 months and also not accurate. Is there a way to do this?

NeilZ

Re: Number of Contributors

Post by NeilZ »

FinSecTreas wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:15 pm
Is there a way to report number of active contributors? I'm new to Powerchurch and still finding my way around. So far all I've figured is to print out a list of envelope #s in use and count off that but since some havent contributed in awhile, it wont be accurate. If I do it by year to date, that's only 2 months and also not accurate. Is there a way to do this?
Its always a good idea to select each report in the report list then read the explanation in the box just above the RUN button.

The Selected Contributors report is probably what you want, you would choose the time frame you want to report on, I'd use January 2020 to present, then list the amount range, the default would work fine as it starts off with $0.01 which would eliminate anyone who has not given during that time. You'd probably have to count the names that appear on the report.

There is also the List of Contributors Who Have Not Given report which will give you the envelope numbers of people who have not given. This can be used to reassign those people to envelope numbers outside the range of normally used numbers.

I've listed how I segregate envelope numbers in a previous topic thread somewhere in the Contributions category. I'll need to find it if you want a way to do that.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.