Contributions > Import from Church Center?

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

evandiver

Contributions > Import from Church Center?

Post by evandiver »

Hi. I'd like to post this thread to see if anyone else out there is using Church Center for their online giving. I'm hoping that if we can get some traction, this may encourage PowerChurch to have the "Import from ChurchCenter" option in addition to the Vanco.

Though - a work around question, when importing contributions, instead of importing one file for those that give via e-check and one file for those giving via Credit/Debit card - can we have PC add a column (which could be optional) that we could just indicate which method, and just upload one file? I'm a pretty good wiz in Excel with logic formulas and could have it auto-populate based on my export file from Church Center.

NeilZ

Re: Contributions > Import from Church Center?

Post by NeilZ »

evandiver wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:02 pm
Hi. I'd like to post this thread to see if anyone else out there is using Church Center for their online giving. I'm hoping that if we can get some traction, this may encourage PowerChurch to have the "Import from ChurchCenter" option in addition to the Vanco.

Though - a work around question, when importing contributions, instead of importing one file for those that give via e-check and one file for those giving via Credit/Debit card - can we have PC add a column (which could be optional) that we could just indicate which method, and just upload one file? I'm a pretty good wiz in Excel with logic formulas and could have it auto-populate based on my export file from Church Center.
Just to clarify, what Powerchurch does with Vanco is a lot more than just an 'import'. It specifically uses an API that directly connects to Vanco and downloads the information, it does not use a file.

As far as the 'work around' I would send that request to 'wishlist@powerchurch.com', this way that request can be added to the list directly.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.