contribution statements missing fund types

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

neac

contribution statements missing fund types

Post by neac »

Hi,
we are trying to print tax receipts but the fund types are missing under the contributions to include. The only thing that shows up is <None> with a check mark to select/unselect.

NeilZ

Re: contribution statements missing fund types

Post by NeilZ »

neac wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:20 pm
Hi,
we are trying to print tax receipts but the fund types are missing under the contributions to include. The only thing that shows up is <None> with a check mark to select/unselect.
I'm assuming that you have fund types assigned to all the Contribution Funds, right?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

neac

Post by neac »

As far as I know nothing has changed since last year, and I was able to print tax receipts last year with no issues. I was told that the software was updated in Dec, not sure if that would affect it.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

neac wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:06 pm
As far as I know nothing has changed since last year, and I was able to print tax receipts last year with no issues. I was told that the software was updated in Dec, not sure if that would affect it.
That should not affect this as I've not seen other reports of this issue. You didn't say if you have 'fund types' setup or not?

That said, I would try doing a 'reindex' of the database files using the Reindex utility and see what happens.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.