Locks up on preview of statement over 2 pages

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

sgt188

Locks up on preview of statement over 2 pages

Post by sgt188 »

HELP! I am trying to preview and print full fund details for contribution statemesnt. When the report is over 2 pagews and I try to preview the 3rd page the program Freezes. I tried renaming CRPE32.dll and CRYSTL32.ocx and then running netsetup.exe but that doesn't solve it. My printer driver is up to date. I am running version 8.5 with the maintenance update dated 12/18/2003.
Any help will be appreciated.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

All those things you've done are exactly the things we would have had you do if you'd called in, so you're way ahead of the game there.

This isn't a problem we've seen. Actually, the full fund details report was the option we suggested to folks who were having problems with the daily amounts format (that was fixed in the October Maintenance Release) because it was known to work.

Are you getting any kind of error message? You may try a scandisk and defragment. That can sometimes help. Another option would be to reinstall your CD (over the existing install). Backup your data first. Then, you'd need to re-apply the Maintenance Release. If none of those things work, give us a call.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

sgt188

Fixed

Post by sgt188 »

I think that i've found the problem. I recently installed It's deductible from Intuit. What I didn't know was that the program was added to start-up. I usualy control what starts up when I boot my system but I didn't catch this addition right away. When I removed it from start-up the problem viewing the statements went away.

Sgt188

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

Interesting. I'm glad you sorted it out! :D

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully, if anyone else runs into this issue, you will have helped them out as well.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/