Some contributions not counted toward pledges?

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

gregerman

Some contributions not counted toward pledges?

Post by gregerman »

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed elswhere - I can't seem to find it and I'm new to the board (and Powerchurch this year). It seems that some of our contributions from the beginning of the year didn't get applied to the individuals' pledges. I have since corrected it by going through the envelope numbers one by one and assigning the contributions to their pledges, but is this a software glitch? I'm the one who entered the data throughout the year and I didn't do anything different on those dates that weren't attributed to the pledge. At least that I'm not aware of. Would the latest update to PowerChurch 8.5 address this issue if it is indeed software related? We're running it on Windows 2000 Professional. All I could find on the website is that sometimes this happens and how to fix it, but I would like to make sure that it doesn't happen in the future in case the next individual doesn't catch it before mailing out our pledge statements. Thanks in advance!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Just a thought, although you probably checked that first, are all the pledges starting on Jan 1st ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.