Report challenge for Power Church 14

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Elllllvis

Report challenge for Power Church 14

Post by Elllllvis »

I'm trying to figure out how to identify individuals that have contributed over a set period of time exclusively by one payment method (online, specifically) using Power Church 14. Can anyone suggest a solution?

NeilZ

Re: Report challenge for Power Church 14

Post by NeilZ »

Elllllvis wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 12:36 pm
I'm trying to figure out how to identify individuals that have contributed over a set period of time exclusively by one payment method (online, specifically) using Power Church 14. Can anyone suggest a solution?
Try the Selected Contributors report in Contributions. You can enter a Defined Range of Dates as well as select the Contribution Type. You can also select everyone or only members, etc.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Elllllvis

Post by Elllllvis »

NeilZ wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:32 pm
Elllllvis wrote:
Try the Selected Contributors report in Contributions. You can enter a Defined Range of Dates as well as select the Contribution Type. You can also select everyone or only members, etc.
I appreciate your efforts to help, but a key word in my parameters is exclusively. Using the Selected Contributions report still means I have to manually check name by name to see if they have also given by tithing envelope. Trust me - that's a lot of names to go through.

Keep the ideas coming - I could really use them!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Elllllvis wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:57 pm
NeilZ wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:32 pm
Elllllvis wrote:
I appreciate your efforts to help, but a key word in my parameters is exclusively. Using the Selected Contributions report still means I have to manually check name by name to see if they have also given by tithing envelope. Trust me - that's a lot of names to go through.

Keep the ideas coming - I could really use them!
I don't believe there is a standard report that will give you this, the ability to exclude those who have also given by other means. You may have to create a custom report for this to exclude those who have also given by other types.

There are some examples you can use to start, and develop what you want from there:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/135 ... 250-report

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/136 ... ope-report
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

CranfordUMC

Post by CranfordUMC »

It is too late now, but for the future, you may want to create a contribution fund that is used exclusively with on-line tithing.
We use Vanco for online giving and have setup specific contribution fund numbers for online giving items.
Not a sermon, just a thought.
Steve Heller
Treasurer
Cranford United Methodist Church