Both names on Contribution Statement

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dishman2000

Both names on Contribution Statement

Post by dishman2000 »

I have forgotten how to list BOTH names on a contribution when each person has a separate "member" record, but the same envelope number. I have a member that wants John & Jane Smith, but their names are listed in Integrated Family and Personal Profile as John Smith and Jane Smith, although they are obviously connected as part of the same family. Some of my statements print out with both names, but some don't. They also show up individually in Contribution module with the same envelope number

Jay

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Both names on Contribution Statement

Post by Zorak »

This sounds like maybe an old version of the software. Versions 12 and 14 both show the combined envelope names (John & Jane Smith) on all of the data entry screens. I don't recall the Contribution Statement ever showing a single person's name if both have the envelope number assigned.

dishman2000

Re: Both names on Contribution Statement

Post by dishman2000 »

It's working now. When I added the same envelope number to the wife's name in Personal Profiles, it still just put the husband's name on the Contribution Statement, but when I logged out of PowerChurch (Online), it now puts both of their names on the statement. We use PowerChurch Online.

Jay