Urp ... I hope we didn't miss this one!!

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

NeilZ

Urp ... I hope we didn't miss this one!!

Post by NeilZ »

Hi,

I don't know if I missed this in the beta or what, but in both the All Contributions Statements and the Individual Contributions Statements when you uncheck the box that reads Print details for the same dates as totals: you cannot change the dates in those date fields. You can't enter via a cursor, nor can you bring up the calendar to select a date.

This is a major issue as we only print details for the previous 4 month period during the year, and only do the full details at the end of the year. Luckily, we did statements at the beginning of the month with 8.5, but I would quess some churches may need this for the end of September.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zoe
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zoe »

Thanks for reporting this. The issue has been sent to program development. There will be a maintenance release available for PowerChurch Plus version 9 on our website hopefully late this week or early next week.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Zoe wrote:Thanks for reporting this. The issue has been sent to program development. There will be a maintenance release available for PowerChurch Plus version 9 on our website hopefully late this week or early next week.
There's always something ... I usually spent the next week after a release making fixes for somthing or other.

BTW ... here's an update on installing PC+ v9 on a Athlon 2.8GHz machine, WinXP SP1. I saw the same type of hang during the installation of the fonts, as I saw during the beta.

Good news ... retrying the install a few more times, got past all the fonts. Bad news ... there's no readme on the disk to let people know about this !!
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.