Non-cash Constributions in Version 9

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Keats

Non-cash Constributions in Version 9

Post by Keats »

Which accounts need to be set up to handle non-cash contributions? Please give me an example debit and credit.

There is an old posting on this subject, but it refers you to a document that gives you a "404" error. It must have been removed from your server or moved to a different place.

NeilZ

Re: Non-cash Constributions in Version 9

Post by NeilZ »

Keats wrote:Which accounts need to be set up to handle non-cash contributions? Please give me an example debit and credit.

There is an old posting on this subject, but it refers you to a document that gives you a "404" error. It must have been removed from your server or moved to a different place.
They revised the way they store documents about 6 months or so ago to a database retrieval, rather than links. They're still finding these outdated links hidden in places.

Try this: http://www.powerchurch.com/tech2/tech2_ ... issue_id=9

Most of these can be found by heading to the support area and checking the knowledgebase, or Tales from Tech 2, whom I suspect is actually Zaphod wearing a a Lone Ranger mask.

8)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

NeilZ wrote:Most of these can be found by heading to the support area and checking the knowledgebase, or Tales from Tech 2, whom I suspect is actually Zaphod wearing a a Lone Ranger mask.
I can't take credit for those, sorry. Tech 2 is actually sequestered off by himself and we let him out for his periodical missives and rants. The forum (and the rest of the website) is my baby. Also, I don't have an unhealthy obsession with chickens.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Zaphod wrote:
NeilZ wrote:Most of these can be found by heading to the support area and checking the knowledgebase, or Tales from Tech 2, whom I suspect is actually Zaphod wearing a a Lone Ranger mask.
I can't take credit for those, sorry. Tech 2 is actually sequestered off by himself and we let him out for his periodical missives and rants. The forum (and the rest of the website) is my baby. Also, I don't have an unhealthy obsession with chickens.
Er ... chickens ?? Ewwwwww :!:
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

Tech 2 has a thing for barnyard metaphor. I don't claim to understand it.
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

jeffkoke

Post by jeffkoke »

Zaphod wrote:Tech 2 has a thing for barnyard metaphor. I don't claim to understand it.
I'm sure professional help can be made available! :lol:
Jeff
--
Jeff Koke, KK4SN
Great Bridge Church of God
Chesapeake VA
"Every Father should remember that one day his
children will follow his example instead of his advice."