Request option to eliminate names on "Unposted/posted C

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

John Dykema

Request option to eliminate names on "Unposted/posted C

Post by John Dykema »

Request option to eliminate names on "Unposted/posted Contributions" reports. Our Deacons don't like names showing on up on confidential lists.

Zeb
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zeb »

if you use Usernames and Passwords in the program, you can set a user up to be a Contribution Data Entry Only person and then they will only be able to enter Contributions.

There is also an option on the system admin screen in the same username and password screen to display names to Contribution data entry operators, uncheck that and the unposted report won't have names for that username.

Go to File--Preferences---Passwords as the System Admin.

John Dykema

Post by John Dykema »

Thanks, I've done this in the past but then I have to first log in as a different user to enter the contributions and print reports and then log in as myself to post the contributions. That's been a hassle for me. If you know of a solution here I'd love to know it.

Zeb
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zeb »

You could certainly create a Custom Report and include or exclude whatever information you want. Contributions--Custom Reports--Unposted and then set your report up.

Also, for the first method, you probably wouldn't have to log out, just open another copy of the program and log in as that user.

John Dykema

Post by John Dykema »

I used to log in as a different user but I thought that was a hassle. I think I'll try the custom report, although I have trouble getting results sometime.
Thanks Zeb