Wish List

Contributions, Faith Promises

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

doug

Wish List

Post by doug »

I have seen that you encourage folks to send their ideas to the wish list folks for their consideration. I think it would be fantastic if all who visit the bulletin board could see the wish lists or suggestions others have provided so that you as developers of software could get additional feedback on what we as the users would like to see implemented in program updates in the future.

Perhaps you could provide a listing of suggestd program improvements and ask those who visit the bulletin board to rank those which have the most merit for their particular use and size church.

Just an idea :idea:

Doug Tenney, Financial Secretary
Mills Memorial United Methodist Church
Lancaster, Ohio

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

I just discussed this with Program Development, and unfortunately, the answer is no. The wishlist suggestions are just that, suggestions, and Development has to determine if and how feature enhancements fit into the overall development plan for the software. Program Development does take the suggestions they receive to heart, and tries to fit them into the overall scheme of things where appropriate, so keep sending those emails in to wishlist@powerchurch.com.

Now, that being said, there is a plan in the works to implement a web survey to help gather user feedback. That's in the early stages right now, and more info will be available as that comes to be.

Thanks
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/