Export fund data by date as columns report.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PastorSam

Export fund data by date as columns report.

Post by PastorSam »

I need to be able to get the data from the "Funds Report by Date" as a columns report or as a .csv file with the following header Items. This is for an import into Church Metrics which is meant to be like a sidecar for any church management software. It provides a custom reporting dashboard and automated email reports for free. I only need to import the data this one time, but others may wish to do the same? The columns i need from power church are:

category name: eg Missions (fund name)
Value: eg 100.00
date: mm/dd/yy

This is the required header for the csv file to import. I know I will have to do some customizing but having the data in columns would help.
Campus Slug Category Name Value Service Date Time Event Name Other Service Time Id

NeilZ

Re: Export fund data by date as columns report.

Post by NeilZ »

PastorSam wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 1:00 pm
I need to be able to get the data from the "Funds Report by Date" as a columns report or as a .csv file with the following header Items. This is for an import into Church Metrics which is meant to be like a sidecar for any church management software. It provides a custom reporting dashboard and automated email reports for free. I only need to import the data this one time, but others may wish to do the same? The columns i need from power church are:

category name: eg Missions (fund name)
Value: eg 100.00
date: mm/dd/yy

This is the required header for the csv file to import. I know I will have to do some customizing but having the data in columns would help.
Campus Slug Category Name Value Service Date Time Event Name Other Service Time Id
FWIW .. you can run the built-in report, and save to an Excel spreadsheet. Move around what you need to move around, delete the rest, then save as a CSV file.

Probably save you a bit of time and energy.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.