Sunday school attendance

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

janehelp

Sunday school attendance

Post by janehelp »

Hi.

I'd like to create a report for Sunday school attendance which will include parent's names. I have created a custom report in activities but don't know where to find parent's name. I am sure I have to open a dbf file but don't know which one will have parent's names as long as the child's name, address, phone no., cell no. DOB, etc...

Thank you

NeilZ

Re: Sunday school attendance

Post by NeilZ »

janehelp wrote:Hi.

I'd like to create a report for Sunday school attendance which will include parent's names. I have created a custom report in activities but don't know where to find parent's name. I am sure I have to open a dbf file but don't know which one will have parent's names as long as the child's name, address, phone no., cell no. DOB, etc...

Thank you
Here's the list of tables:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/kb. ... 396&type=1
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Sunday school attendance

Post by Jeff »

In attendance you can print the Full details Attendance register form. It includes the parents name and e-mail address information.

Also coming in the v11.55 update due out soon is a class directory report. This will include household members of people in an activity and all their contact information like e-mail addresses and cell phones.