Custom Contribution Summary Report

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

financeofficemvbc

Custom Contribution Summary Report

Post by financeofficemvbc »

I would like to run a Custom Contribution Summary Report as part of my year end records. Currently it seems the report formats do not allow me to include Designations as part of the report. I'm not very familiar with creating a custom report, so can you tell me how I would set this report up? Is it even possible to include this information in this type of report?

Thank you so much for your help! :)

NeilZ

Re: Custom Contribution Summary Report

Post by NeilZ »

financeofficemvbc wrote:I would like to run a Custom Contribution Summary Report as part of my year end records. Currently it seems the report formats do not allow me to include Designations as part of the report. I'm not very familiar with creating a custom report, so can you tell me how I would set this report up? Is it even possible to include this information in this type of report?

Thank you so much for your help! :)
I'm going to assume you're using v11/11.55.

If the data item is listed in the list of items that you can include on the report, you can include the designations on the report. If not, you may have to export the data to an Access database, and use Access to create the report.

That said, exactly what type of data are you looking for on the report? Some Contribution reports do allow you to include designations & memo data. How are you expecting to see the data ?? If you could explain what you're trying to accomplish with the report, there may be a standard report that will give you that info.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.