Modifying Provided Reports

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PamTof

Modifying Provided Reports

Post by PamTof »

I was just wondering if there is a way to either modify an existing report to move/change/delete some of the information while keeping most of the information, thereby avoiding the dreaded "re-inventing the wheel" syndrome OR is there some way to see a list of fields that are used in the provided reports so that I can create a custom report more easily???

Thanks.

NeilZ

Re: Modifying Provided Reports

Post by NeilZ »

PamTof wrote:I was just wondering if there is a way to either modify an existing report to move/change/delete some of the information while keeping most of the information, thereby avoiding the dreaded "re-inventing the wheel" syndrome OR is there some way to see a list of fields that are used in the provided reports so that I can create a custom report more easily???

Thanks.
I suppose you've thought of the export to Excel idea already :?:
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

PamTof

Post by PamTof »

I had though of the Excel option, and in fact have done the report that way, but there are some people that will want to run this report that aren't familiar with excel or with moving information around. They just want to be able to run the report with no muss/no fuss. But thanks for the suggestion!!! :D