Combining Output Fields from Activity and Visitation Data

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hailescenterpoint

Combining Output Fields from Activity and Visitation Data

Post by hailescenterpoint »

I created a custom report from the Activity section of Powerchurch. Is there any way I can include data from Visitations? I don't see them in the options under "Edit Output Fields".

The purpose is to provide our Elders with a list of members who we suspect haven't attended church in a while. We are beginning to input our notes into the "visitation section" when the Elders call on these individuals to ask them how they are doing.

I designated an activity code and put the people on it.
My report is based off that code.

I would like to include the data from the visitations. Is there a way to do that? I could also put the data in the "notes" section under family profiles, but I'd rather not have to put data in two different places. Thanks!

Also is there a way to turn text to a certain color if it is within a certain date?

We have Powerchurch Plus 11.55

NeilZ

Re: Combining Output Fields from Activity and Visitation Dat

Post by NeilZ »

hailescenterpoint wrote:I created a custom report from the Activity section of Powerchurch. Is there any way I can include data from Visitations? I don't see them in the options under "Edit Output Fields".

The purpose is to provide our Elders with a list of members who we suspect haven't attended church in a while. We are beginning to input our notes into the "visitation section" when the Elders call on these individuals to ask them how they are doing.
The Visitations section of the database is not accessible from Activities.

I designated an activity code and put the people on it.
My report is based off that code.

I would like to include the data from the visitations. Is there a way to do that? I could also put the data in the "notes" section under family profiles, but I'd rather not have to put data in two different places. Thanks!
[/quote]

The Visitations section of the database is not accessible from Activities. What you may want to do is export the database to Access and create the report from Access which gives you more flexibility. Are you recording Attendance ?? As there is a report under Personal Profiles that collects data from the Attendance database and Contributions, that's the Active Profiles report.

Also is there a way to turn text to a certain color if it is within a certain date?

We have Powerchurch Plus 11.55
Are you're talking about changing the text color within the report or on the program screen?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.