custom inactive member reports

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Infman

custom inactive member reports

Post by Infman »

Good day,

Running Powerchurch 12 with the latest release on Windows 10.

We would like to create inactive member reports for contacting individuals who have not communed in X number of months. I know I can grab attendance reports and utilize those that will give me a report showing how many times a member has communed, but we're trying to get reports created specifically so it can be generated easily and printed out for monthly meetings.

What we would like is a report showing the names of those members that have not had a communion attendance in the last 6 months.

Then, a report for members who have not communed in 9 months. The folks that hit the 9 month period should not show up on the 6 month report.

Then, a report showing those who have not communed in 12 months. These folks should not show up on the 9 or 6 month reports.

Once I figure out these, I'm sure I can do the 15, 18, and 24 month reports on my own. :)

I've started poking and playing with attendance custom reports, but I don't know if I'm creating the right query's, etc... actually it's obvious I"m not, because I'm not getting the results I desire.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Regards,
Dusty

NeilZ

Re: custom inactive member reports

Post by NeilZ »

Infman wrote:Good day,

Running Powerchurch 12 with the latest release on Windows 10.

We would like to create inactive member reports for contacting individuals who have not communed in X number of months. I know I can grab attendance reports and utilize those that will give me a report showing how many times a member has communed, but we're trying to get reports created specifically so it can be generated easily and printed out for monthly meetings.

What we would like is a report showing the names of those members that have not had a communion attendance in the last 6 months.

Then, a report for members who have not communed in 9 months. The folks that hit the 9 month period should not show up on the 6 month report.

Then, a report showing those who have not communed in 12 months. These folks should not show up on the 9 or 6 month reports.

Once I figure out these, I'm sure I can do the 15, 18, and 24 month reports on my own. :)

I've started poking and playing with attendance custom reports, but I don't know if I'm creating the right query's, etc... actually it's obvious I"m not, because I'm not getting the results I desire.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!

Regards,
Dusty
Not knowing how you track attendance at the Lord's Supper its hard to give you any advice. That said, if you've setup an activity to track this, there is a built-in report that may do what you want if you want to play around with it.

Check the Personal Profiles Reports -> Non-active Profiles.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Infman

Post by Infman »

Thanks for that.

I wasn't able to get what I was looking for from that area. I couldn't find out how to pull activity information from the profile reports (it may very well be there, but my ignorance is shining bright).

However, poking around all over the place I happened upon the "Consecutive Absentee Report" and looking at that report essentially gives us exactly the reports we need just by changing the number of consecutive absences to report on for the activity we have set up to track Communion.

I hope I didn't waste anyone's time... thank you!

Dusty

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Infman wrote:Thanks for that.

I wasn't able to get what I was looking for from that area. I couldn't find out how to pull activity information from the profile reports (it may very well be there, but my ignorance is shining bright).

However, poking around all over the place I happened upon the "Consecutive Absentee Report" and looking at that report essentially gives us exactly the reports we need just by changing the number of consecutive absences to report on for the activity we have set up to track Communion.

I hope I didn't waste anyone's time... thank you!

Dusty
No waste of time, just glad you found something that will work.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.