Query to identify tagged profiles

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

dadcowell

Query to identify tagged profiles

Post by dadcowell »

I would like to identify and download tagged personal profiles to excel.
I need one to include first and last names, personal email address (not family emails) and mobile phone numbers.
I have found a long list of possible phone numbers but can't find one that is labeled "Mobile". Can you advise where that is on the list of phones?
Also, if I want to filter personal profiles based on those tagged, do I have tag and select based on "Family" or is there away to filter just on individual ("Personal") profiles?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Query to identify tagged profiles

Post by Zorak »

The assigned phone type in each of the five phone fields can be different on each person, so the phone fields in the export are just labeled Profile Phones 1-5. You can include all of them, along with the Phone Type fields in your export, so you can see which phone type is assigned to each.

There is tagging on both the family and profiles, but since you are exporting from Personal Profiles, you will need to tag on the Personal Profiles. Take a look at the "Quick Tag Records" screen found under the Personal Profiles menu. That will certainly be a quicker way to tag them, rather than looking them up individually on the Maintain Personal Profiles screen.

dadcowell

Re: Query to identify tagged profiles

Post by dadcowell »

Thanks,
I'll give those suggestions a try.