Employee Pay Items Report

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

umc.manatee

Employee Pay Items Report

Post by umc.manatee »

I'm trying to duplicate the Employee Pay Items Report, but add each employee's (hourly) rate of pay. Does such report already exist or do I need to make a custom report?

NeilZ

Re: Employee Pay Items Report

Post by NeilZ »

umc.manatee wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:45 am
I'm trying to duplicate the Employee Pay Items Report, but add each employee's (hourly) rate of pay. Does such report already exist or do I need to make a custom report?
I just checked, none of the reports show the hourly wage. You will have to try to create a custom report.

Frankly, I'm surprised that no one has asked for this previously. Its not listed, but I'd put together the reasoning why you need this included, how it would save you time or money, and how you would like to see it displayed, and email it to wishlist@powerchurch.com.

It may or may not be in a future update, but I can see this being used by many other PCPlus users.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

umc.manatee

Post by umc.manatee »

It's possible someone already has, lol.
Is it possible to use someone else's custom report and import it for your own use (presuming you'd have to be on the same Maintenance Release level). Is there somewhere where Custom Reports can be traded?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

umc.manatee wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 2:21 pm
It's possible someone already has, lol.
Is it possible to use someone else's custom report and import it for your own use (presuming you'd have to be on the same Maintenance Release level). Is there somewhere where Custom Reports can be traded?
Actually, there isn't as they can be customized for the user's system. I seem to remember that each system creates unique identifiers that won't work on another system.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.