Consolidated Reports for multiple funds (not within a range)

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

NancySager

Consolidated Reports for multiple funds (not within a range)

Post by NancySager »

I would like to print a consolidated Balance Sheet and a consolidated Income/Exp statement for local missions. Currently I have 55 funds set up using alphabetical fund codes AS, AF, TZ, etc. so to get those funds that are local missions... they don't fall within a range of funds. There are 25 funds in our local missions. How can I create a custom report to give me the same info that the Balance Sheet on a range of funds will give (but giving me the option to choose which funds to include). If there is not an easy way to do this I may have to change my fund code naming convention to fit things within a range of funds i.e. 02-25 (obviously this will make remembering fund codes more difficult)
May the Lord bless you, and keep you
May the Lord make his face shine upon you,
and be gracious to you
May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you,
and give you peace,

Zada
Tech Support
Tech Support

Custom report filters

Post by Zada »

Nancy,

You are right a range like that will not work. But you could create multiple filters such as:
Account number contains text "AS" or
Account number contains text "AF" or
etc....
this will let you deal with only those accounts in that fund. Then you could add more filter to accomodate the income & expense and the balance sheet. Filters like this can get tricky so be careful and make sure the output you're getting is right.

Zada :D