Contributions over $250.00

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

PFCJames

Post by PFCJames »

Folks,

We were wanting to run a custom report for those who have given over $250.00 at any given time. I.E., a check for $250 on 010506; $379 on 030606, etc. I followed the example in the book that came with V.9 and did in fact get the report for everyone who had done this, it was all on one report. We are wanting to do individual reports per individuals to put out with the total contribution letters for their tax purposes. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks all,
James
Thank you,
James

NeilZ

Re: Contributions over $250.00

Post by NeilZ »

PFCJames wrote:Folks,

We were wanting to run a custom report for those who have given over $250.00 at any given time. I.E., a check for $250 on 010506; $379 on 030606, etc. I followed the example in the book that came with V.9 and did in fact get the report for everyone who had done this, it was all on one report. We are wanting to do individual reports per individuals to put out with the total contribution letters for their tax purposes. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks all,
James
Why don't you just run the standard Contributions statement?? This will do what you want to do.

Here is a forum thread on how to do this:
http://powerchurch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1677

Or are you trying to create individual reports of large donations outside of the standard end-of-year report ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

PFCJames

Post by PFCJames »

Neil,

It is the later. We are wanting to create the individual report to go along with the standard reports. I will open the link you sent to me and try this.

Thanks again for your help,
James
Thank you,
James

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Jeff »

To create 'individual' reports, you will need to group on the envelope number and then start each new group on a new page.