Visitation report with only the last week of data?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

chancehunter

Visitation report with only the last week of data?

Post by chancehunter »

I'm completely new to PowerChurch, so this may actually be easy. I'm wondering if there is a way to do a report for visitations done over the last week that doesn't list everyone in the database. (The standard report does lists everyone, whether they were visited in the last week or not, even though I told it to only list for a certain date range.)

I'd like to be able to print out a one or two page report of just the people who have been visited in the last week. Any ideas?

Oh, and I'm using v10.

NeilZ

Re: Visitation report with only the last week of data?

Post by NeilZ »

chancehunter wrote:I'm completely new to PowerChurch, so this may actually be easy. I'm wondering if there is a way to do a report for visitations done over the last week that doesn't list everyone in the database. (The standard report does lists everyone, whether they were visited in the last week or not, even though I told it to only list for a certain date range.)

I'd like to be able to print out a one or two page report of just the people who have been visited in the last week. Any ideas?

Oh, and I'm using v10.
Are you using the standard 'Selected Visitations Report' ?? It should not list anyone who was not visited during the time frame listed.

I just verified it in Version 10, if no one was visited, nothing should turn up. Also verified in Version 9, if someone was listed as being visited in the Visitations module, then that person should be showing up, none other.

How are people entering these visitations ??
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.