Print a birthday report

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

wef1941

Print a birthday report

Post by wef1941 »

I have tried to print a birthday report using selected dates. Under the report options I select birth date using mm/dd to mm/dd. I also select active members. When I run it does not give me all the dates. Does anyone know why and what can I do to correct this?

Thnaks.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

There is a setting on the Integrated Data Entry screen (also Maintain Family Mailing List), a check box toward the bottom right that reads "Include In Membership Module Reports".

When troubleshooting any people that are missing from any Membership report, this is the first place to check. Make sure that the family record has the box checked. Otherwise, the members of the family will not show in any report in Membership (Family Mailing List, Personal Profiles, Activities & Skills, Attendance, Ministry Services, and Visitations)

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

wer1941 wrote:Thank you for your response to my question concerning the above subject. I found out what I was doing wrong. In the selected date boxes marked mm/dd to mm/dd there has to be a start and end date Example 1/01 to 12/31. When I put these dates in it gave me what I wanted. Again thank you and have a good and Godly day!
No problem!