Custom Report for Attendance

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

hbckathyo

Custom Report for Attendance

Post by hbckathyo »

Windows XP using pc9 - I have been asked to create a form that would be used for attendance for the entire month vs. weekly. Teachers could monitor absentees each week. I also would include phone numbers. Any help on this would be appreciated..

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

There is an Attendance Register Form report in the Attendance > Reports - Attendance menu. Run it using the Weekly Column Format and define a range of dates (up to 13 weeks) to be printed. This may save you a lot of time in trying to create something completely from scratch in the Custom Report Writer.

mberwin

Post by mberwin »

We are using XP machines, running PC+ 10.

I don't know anything about creating custom reports. I tried briefly to work through the dialogs to create what I needed, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Here's what I ultimately want: to be able to state the number of *households* that have at least one person in attendance at worship during a given month.

I can use the "Summary of Personal Attendance" under Attendance:Reports to get something close, by restricting the dates, activity, and by asking for percent present to be between 1% and 100%. If I could *group* those people by household key, then put a count on the household keys, that would work. But I can't seem to do that.

Or, if I could simply add the household key as a column in that report, at the very least we could manually count the household keys.