Balance sheet and Income & Expense

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

tamccain

Balance sheet and Income & Expense

Post by tamccain »

I am trying to streamline the making of reports for my Board.

Here is what we are currently doing -
We are doing a Balance Sheet for each fund for each month.
Then doing an Income and Expense Statement for each fund for each month.

Is there any way that I can put this operation into one custom report. If so - can you give me some guidance.

EDIT: I am using PC+ v9

EDIT#2: If this is a feature that is available in newer versions of PC+ please let me know, I am willing to upgrade if there are new features that we find helpful.

tborgal

Re: Balance sheet and Income & Expense

Post by tborgal »

Not that I am aware of. I am doing basically the same thing as you want to do within a Excel Spreadsheet. I enter the information manually each month. I do not do it for each separate fund however, I do a consolidated report so I only need to do this once.

If there is a way to accomplish a custom report to get this I too would be interested.
Tom

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

To be honest, it would be a lot easier to save the Balance Sheet By Fund and Income & Expense By Fund reports to Excel and arrange them into separate pages...

It would be very difficult, if possible at all, to create a report like the Balance Sheet or Income & Expense with all the fancy formatting, indenting accounts further to the right for higher report levels, grouping, and subtotaling.

This is something that our Custom Reports Dept. would just say no to if someone requested it, because whatever is possible would never be close enough to the built-in reports for anyone to be happy with and for the amount of time involved in creating it would be very expensive.

tamccain

Post by tamccain »

Zorak wrote:To be honest, it would be a lot easier to save the Balance Sheet By Fund and Income & Expense By Fund reports to Excel and arrange them into separate pages...
This is what we have been doing - I would like things streamlined