Error - QM-FRX Program Error

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

rowland

Error - QM-FRX Program Error

Post by rowland »

I try to run Custom Reports from the Profile section and I get the following error:

Program: QM_FRX
Line: 3478
Error: 202

The powerchurch application then terminates.

Got any clues on why this is and how to get around it.
We have just upgraded to Version 9. Program Date = 9/29/04
Computer is running Windows XP.

:cry:

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

What is the order of the fields in the Edit Output Fields?
PowerChurch Software Technical Support
(800) 486-1800
http://www.powerchurch.com/

NeilZ

Re: Error - QM-FRX Program Error

Post by NeilZ »

rowland wrote:I try to run Custom Reports from the Profile section and I get the following error:

Program: QM_FRX
Line: 3478
Error: 202

The powerchurch application then terminates.

Got any clues on why this is and how to get around it.
We have just upgraded to Version 9. Program Date = 9/29/04
Computer is running Windows XP.

:cry:
Probably has nothing to do with this, but you should update to the latest maintenance release 11/09/04. www.powerchurch.com/mr
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

rowland

Post by rowland »

Zaphod wrote:What is the order of the fields in the Edit Output Fields?
I do not recall and I am not at church now. I will go by and check it out to get the specifics on these fields.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

NeilZ wrote:Probably has nothing to do with this, but you should update to the latest maintenance release 11/09/04. www.powerchurch.com/mr
Right on both counts. If this is what we think it may be, it should be a problem in 8 and 8.5 as well. Fortunately, it'll be easy to work around. I'm able to generate a similar error, though not the same thing exactly.

We'll need some more information about the whole process, like at what point does this error occur, etc. Any information on the problem will be helpful in troubleshooting.
(800) 486-1800

rowland

Post by rowland »

Zaphod wrote:
NeilZ wrote:Probably has nothing to do with this, but you should update to the latest maintenance release 11/09/04. www.powerchurch.com/mr
Right on both counts. If this is what we think it may be, it should be a problem in 8 and 8.5 as well. Fortunately, it'll be easy to work around. I'm able to generate a similar error, though not the same thing exactly.

We'll need some more information about the whole process, like at what point does this error occur, etc. Any information on the problem will be helpful in troubleshooting.
I took a custom report that someone else had done and run under a previous version of Power Church. I get the error after I get the message about the number of records selected and it ask if I want to run the report. At that point, I have already 'previewed' the records selected and can see that all of the data is, in fact, there. If I tell it to produce an Excel spreadsheet instead of a column report, it works okay. I ONLY get the error if I want Power Church to produce the actual report.

Zaphod
Program Development
Program Development

Post by Zaphod »

rowland, you'll probably want to call in and speak to a technician. We'll go through a couple of troubleshooting steps, and may have you export that custom report and send it to us to check out. We're available M-F 9-6 Eastern.
(800) 486-1800