Custom Reports

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

trumpetman

Custom Reports

Post by trumpetman »

OK I have figured out how to get a list of "Profiles" that do not have email addresses. I wonder if there is a way to list families that don't have an email address....since most of my families only have a main address. This is what I am trying to accomplish.

I want to send an email to all of my "families" with an information sheet...or form that they would verify that my database is correct....to keep things up to date.

1st - I need to find out what "Families" do not have an email.

2nd - I need to come up with a form...or if you can suggest a powerchurch form to send.

I have very few families that dont have email addresses so this would be the prefered way of doing this....any help would be great. If I cant figure out a way to do it via email maybe there is a way to do it in html and then post it on a web site. I think the problem there is editability....Thanks, John

Zeb
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zeb »

There is no field on the family entry screens for entering the email address. If you have entered the email address somewhere in the family entry screen, then that is the field you need to use in your record filter.

There is no direct export from PowerChurch to html, you would have to export the report as text and insert that into your favorite html editor.

For further assistance feel free to call our technical support office at (800)486-1800.