Create a column report listing 2 years of PLEDGES

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Linda Batman

Create a column report listing 2 years of PLEDGES

Post by Linda Batman »

I'm trying to create a report that compares 2 separate years of PLEDGES. I have "Contribution Fund Numbers" of 2004 and 2005, which is our new year we just kicked off last week. I want to compare what selected donors gave each year. Is there a way to create a report that would list the donors and the two contribution years in side-by-side columns?? I would greatly appreciate any help on this! THANK YOU!

NeilZ

Re: Create a column report listing 2 years of PLEDGES

Post by NeilZ »

Linda Batman wrote:I'm trying to create a report that compares 2 separate years of PLEDGES. I have "Contribution Fund Numbers" of 2004 and 2005, which is our new year we just kicked off last week. I want to compare what selected donors gave each year. Is there a way to create a report that would list the donors and the two contribution years in side-by-side columns?? I would greatly appreciate any help on this! THANK YOU!
Actually, sounds like it would make a great standard report ... I know that right now I have to do this manually, having a built in report would defintely make my financial secretary's life easier.

Dontya just love these post-release ephiphanies !!! 8)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.