Custom Report no longer works after maintenance release

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

ckmitchell7

Custom Report no longer works after maintenance release

Post by ckmitchell7 »

I worked very hard creating a custom report for our church directory. After installing the 10.4 maintenance release, I am getting a very obscure message about SQL SELECT & IDebug_mode. I have no idea what this means or what happened to my report. I'm pretty sure it is the upgrade because a saved copy of the old program still works. Also, some of the data names seem to have changed & I'm wondering if this is part of the problem. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.

NeilZ

Re: Custom Report no longer works after maintenance release

Post by NeilZ »

mjanders15 wrote:I worked very hard creating a custom report for our church directory. After installing the 10.4 maintenance release, I am getting a very obscure message about SQL SELECT & IDebug_mode. I have no idea what this means or what happened to my report. I'm pretty sure it is the upgrade because a saved copy of the old program still works. Also, some of the data names seem to have changed & I'm wondering if this is part of the problem. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you.
It is possible that things have changed, but data items are not normally changed by an MR. What area is the custom report written for?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

ckmitchell7

Post by ckmitchell7 »

Sorry, got sidetracked by holidays. If I understand your question correctly, the custom report is written to personal profiles.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

mjanders15 wrote:Sorry, got sidetracked by holidays. If I understand your question correctly, the custom report is written to personal profiles.
If you could do a screen capture of the error message, that would help the techs identify what the problem could be.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.