Custon Repots re: sub totals for contributations entered by

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

MarkAGarland@GMail.Com

Custon Repots re: sub totals for contributations entered by

Post by MarkAGarland@GMail.Com »

How can I make a custom report that will sub total and grand total a list of entered by? Rephrase... I have fifteen users and wnat to make a custom report that will sub total each user "entered by". I would like to not have to export to excel.

NeilZ

Re: Custon Repots re: sub totals for contributations entered

Post by NeilZ »

MarkAGarland@GMail.Com wrote:How can I make a custom report that will sub total and grand total a list of entered by? Rephrase... I have fifteen users and wnat to make a custom report that will sub total each user "entered by". I would like to not have to export to excel.
I guess running the Unposted Contribtution report separately, filtering for each person wouldn't work? Do all 15 people enter contributions in the system every Sunday?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

MarkAGarland@GMail.Com

Post by MarkAGarland@GMail.Com »

No. I have a crew for each week of the month 3 to 5 people on each crew. I have made 9 user logins for now and have them log out and back in to the next login for every 25 checks or cash envelopes. This has worked for now, but I would still rather just one login for each user.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

This should be possible in a custom report, because Entered By is one of the fields you can report on, at least in Unposted Contributions custom reports. In Versions 11 and 11.5, the program keeps track of who entered a contribution after it has been posted, but older versions only have that available in the unposted contribution data.