Contribution Report

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

xtianah77

Contribution Report

Post by xtianah77 »

Hello, I have 6 different contribution account, new years eve, Sunday tithes & offering, etc. But whenever I try to print out a contribution report, I can only print out contribution for New year's eve. Am I doing something wrong? I try to have a contribution code for each special event that we have at the church, that way I can track how much offering were received for the event. How can I print out a mass contribution report, that shows all contribution codes in the system?

Xtianah

Jeff
Program Development
Program Development

Re: Contribution Report

Post by Jeff »

You are going to need to give us more detail about the problem. Have your contribution been posted? Until the contributions are posted, they will only show on the unposted contributions report. You can use this report to double check your data entry before posting.

When you post your contributions, you are making your entry part of the permanent record. You will no longer be able to directly modify the contribution. If you find a problem after posting, you will have to reverse the original contribution and then create a new record the right way.