contribution receipts for income tax purposes

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

janehelp

contribution receipts for income tax purposes

Post by janehelp »

Hi

I would like to be able to print the contribution statements, 3 copies of each per sheet.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you

NeilZ

Re: contribution receipts for income tax purposes

Post by NeilZ »

janehelp wrote:Hi

I would like to be able to print the contribution statements, 3 copies of each per sheet.

Is there a way to do this?

Thank you
There is no easy way of doing this. The PCPlus program just calls the standard Windows printer dialog. From there you change the print settings. The only options I would guess you get is printing off three full copies of the receipts, then you have to manually collate the statements from each pile.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

bridgetroy

Post by bridgetroy »

When Powerchurch opens the Windows Print Report dialogue box, you can select the number of copies... and check/uncheck "Collate Copies". If you uncheck the box, you will get 3 copies of person A, followed by 3 of person B... etc. If you check the box, you will get 1 full set of persons A, B, C ,etc, followed by another full set, followed by another! Hope this helps!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

bridgetroy wrote:When Powerchurch opens the Windows Print Report dialogue box, you can select the number of copies... and check/uncheck "Collate Copies". If you uncheck the box, you will get 3 copies of person A, followed by 3 of person B... etc. If you check the box, you will get 1 full set of persons A, B, C ,etc, followed by another full set, followed by another! Hope this helps!
\

:oops: forgot about that box .. :wall:
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.