posting to incorrect month

Got a question or comment about PowerChurch that doesn't belong anywhere else? Why not post it here!?

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

FirstBaptistSSM

posting to incorrect month

Post by FirstBaptistSSM »

Hi

I am very new to this program. I am wondering if anyone knows how to change the posting month once entries have been posted.
I would really appreciate some feedback on this topic.

Help if you can please!!
:roll:

catu32

Change of posting month

Post by catu32 »

If I understand your question, you can do one of two things. First, you can close the current month you are working. Caution: Once you do that you will not be able to make any changes to that month. Once you close the month then the next month will automatically be your working month. Second, through fund accounting menu you can change the working month with the "Change Working Month" option. I believe you can have up to six months open at a time. This option gives you more flexibility in making changes in the various months. Hope this helps.

catu32

Updated info

Post by catu32 »

Correction: I just read that you can have up to 18 months open at one time in PC 10.

Vwisner

Post by Vwisner »

I only see that I can have 6 months open. I have PC10. Am I not looking at the right information? Am I missing something?

Vwisner

Post by Vwisner »

Never mind. I just figured it out. I see that under preferences in PCP I can select how many months to have open.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Vwisner wrote:I see that under preferences in PCP I can select how many months to have open.
Yep, go to File > Preferences > Accounting Setup > Fund Accounting tab.