Moving and account
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
Moving and account
I have been using an account number for Book Retreats we hold throughout the year where books are purchased by the church and then the church is reimbursed by those attending the retreat. This year we began a class that we would decided now that we would like to track separately from the other retreats. This is the only expense in that account for this year. If I create a new account number and move the info to the new account (in the same fund) will it also move transactions from 2007 or can I move just the 2008 transactions? I hope this makes sense. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
-
Zorak
- Tech Support

- Posts: 3179
- Joined: Thu May 13, 2004 9:59 am
- Location: PowerChurch Software
- Contact:
(topic moved from "Forum Questions" into "Accounting")
The move account process will move all transactions history to the new account. If you wanted to only deal with 2008 transactions, the only way that I can think of doing this would be to void or reverse the 2008 transactions from the old account and reenter them into the new account.
The move account process will move all transactions history to the new account. If you wanted to only deal with 2008 transactions, the only way that I can think of doing this would be to void or reverse the 2008 transactions from the old account and reenter them into the new account.