Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Post Reply
jejernigan
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release

Post by jejernigan »

After installing the 12/30/15 Maintenance Release I am getting a fatal error when I try to open the menu option to process W2s

My Environment:
Windows 10 - 64 Bit
8 Gb of Memory

1099s menu option processes correctly.

I have screen shots of the error but I did not see a way to include them with this post ...

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release

Post by NeilZ »

jejernigan wrote:After installing the 12/30/15 Maintenance Release I am getting a fatal error when I try to open the menu option to process W2s

My Environment:
Windows 10 - 64 Bit
8 Gb of Memory

1099s menu option processes correctly.

I have screen shots of the error but I did not see a way to include them with this post ...
Attachments have been turned off due to spammers, what is the exact error message you're seeing?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release

Post by NeilZ »

Also ... I just reinstalled a copy of v11.1 on my test machine here, and updated to the latest MR, and I'm not seeing that issue. I'm running Win10 64bit with the latest WIn10 build.

I'm assuming that you went into Accounting -> Payroll - Tax Reporting -> W2s and then got the error, right ?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Post Reply