After installing the 12/30/15 Maintenance Release I am getting a fatal error when I try to open the menu option to process W2s
My Environment:
Windows 10 - 64 Bit
8 Gb of Memory
1099s menu option processes correctly.
I have screen shots of the error but I did not see a way to include them with this post ...
Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
-
jejernigan
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:53 pm
Re: Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release
Attachments have been turned off due to spammers, what is the exact error message you're seeing?jejernigan wrote:After installing the 12/30/15 Maintenance Release I am getting a fatal error when I try to open the menu option to process W2s
My Environment:
Windows 10 - 64 Bit
8 Gb of Memory
1099s menu option processes correctly.
I have screen shots of the error but I did not see a way to include them with this post ...
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.
Re: Can't process W2s after Maintenance Release
Also ... I just reinstalled a copy of v11.1 on my test machine here, and updated to the latest MR, and I'm not seeing that issue. I'm running Win10 64bit with the latest WIn10 build.
I'm assuming that you went into Accounting -> Payroll - Tax Reporting -> W2s and then got the error, right ?
I'm assuming that you went into Accounting -> Payroll - Tax Reporting -> W2s and then got the error, right ?
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.