Posted by...

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

KarinK22

Posted by...

Post by KarinK22 »

Is there a way you can run a custom report and find out which operator did the changes in Membership?

I know how to run a report to find out what changes were made on a certain date - but unlike the Contribution Custom Report - I cannot find out which operator made the changes.

NeilZ

Re: Posted by...

Post by NeilZ »

KarinK22 wrote:Is there a way you can run a custom report and find out which operator did the changes in Membership?

I know how to run a report to find out what changes were made on a certain date - but unlike the Contribution Custom Report - I cannot find out which operator made the changes.
Contributions has an audit trail (I'm not even sure you need a custom report to find that any longer), but in versions of Powerchurch prior to 11.5 there was no membership audit trail. That was added in v11.5.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

KarinK22

Post by KarinK22 »

So.. is there an audit trail in Integrated Data?

I'm needing to find out who changed some information.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

KarinK22 wrote:So.. is there an audit trail in Integrated Data?

I'm needing to find out who changed some information.
Integrated Data is basically a location where you can access both the Mailing List Profile, and the Personal Profile, all Membership profiles. You'll find it under the Membership Menu -> Persona Profiles -> Setup
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

KarinK22

Post by KarinK22 »

Maybe I should explain a bit better.

Someone has gone into the system and changed an address / phone number (etc. etc.) ... BUT they've done it on the wrong family .. so I'd like to be able to find out which person it was and show them how to ensure data entry is done properly.

Does that make sense?

I just want to find out WHO updated the information -- I see the "last updated" -- but I'd like to know which user did the changes.

thanks!

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Ah ... well, right now the Membership Audit Log is limited to show who added or deleted Mailing List and/or Personal Profiles, whether using the Add Family Assistant, or by manually added them through the Integrated Maintenance/Mailing List/Personal Profile functions.

I agree, it would be nice to see who last changed a record, along with what they may have changed. That's something that should be added to the wishlist.

If you'd like to see that, please send an email to wishlist@powerchurch.com, and let them know what you would like to see added to that Membership Audit Log. You can add that I also agree with having additional information added to the log, may help :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

KarinK22

Post by KarinK22 »

Thanks! .... I'll put it on the wishlist! :)