I noticed today that my payables and payroll that I've posted in January 2016 do not show up in "posted" items.
Also, I'm not able to change working month to Jan 2016. It shows all my open months in 2015, I have fewer than 18 mo. Open.
Is there something more I need to do for the New Year?
Posting to Fund Accounting
Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support
Re: Posting to Fund Accounting
1. If your working month is still December, you won't see the items with a January date.Mast wrote:I noticed today that my payables and payroll that I've posted in January 2016 do not show up in "posted" items.
Also, I'm not able to change working month to Jan 2016. It shows all my open months in 2015, I have fewer than 18 mo. Open.
Is there something more I need to do for the New Year?
2. Yes you can have up to 18 months open at any one time, HOWEVER, you need to make sure you check the Number of months that can be open at one time setting on the File -> Preferences -> Accounting Setup Options -> Fund Accounting is actually set to 18 months. From what you're telling me, its probably setup for 12. Once you open it to 18, you should be able to change your working month to January 2016.
3. Once you get to the point where 18th months are open, and you need to open the next month, you're going to have to close #1 month, to then have the next month open.
Neil Zampella
Using PC+ since 1999.
Using PC+ since 1999.
Re: Posting to Fund Accounting
Thank you SO Much!!!That was it! It was set to 10 months. Changed it to 18 and i was able to change working month to January 2016.
Thank you thank you!!!!
Thank you thank you!!!!