Report for Sub account

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Post Reply
KPegram
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Report for Sub account

Post by KPegram »

Is there a way to run a "funds report" in contributions for a sub account?

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: Report for Sub account

Post by NeilZ »

RClark wrote:Is there a way to run a "funds report" in contributions for a sub account?
Um .. Contributions doesn't have 'sub accounts'. The Chart of Accounts in Funds Accounting does, and there is a sub account report available.

Exactly what are you looking for?
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

KPegram
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Report for Sub account

Post by KPegram »

Oh I'm sorry. I've found that "fund totals by envelope" provides the information I need. Thanks for your response.

Post Reply