Missing Contributions on the statment

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

LABTS

Missing Contributions on the statment

Post by LABTS »

About a month ago I was able to print contribution statements and it had all posted contributions(to that point) listed for the people. In the last few days I sought to print out the contribution statements but now there are no funds associated with the envelopes although when i go to the particular envelope it still lists the entered contributions. Please help me resolve this situation!

NeilZ

Re: Missing Contributions on the statment

Post by NeilZ »

LABTS wrote:About a month ago I was able to print contribution statements and it had all posted contributions(to that point) listed for the people. In the last few days I sought to print out the contribution statements but now there are no funds associated with the envelopes although when i go to the particular envelope it still lists the entered contributions. Please help me resolve this situation!
Check to make sure you're selecting the correct date, check for any filtering you may have done by personal profile or amounts etc.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

LABTS

Post by LABTS »

I changed the settings. Now it prints off everyone but it does not have the posted amounts. It lists every person at $0 rather than the actual posted amounts.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

LABTS wrote:I changed the settings. Now it prints off everyone but it does not have the posted amounts. It lists every person at $0 rather than the actual posted amounts.
Run a REINDEX of the database. If after that, the Contribution Statements still do not show any information, but if you pull up the individual contribution records of people and there are 2016 entries, then something got corrupted somehow.

Let me know.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

LABTS

Post by LABTS »

If something is corrupted, as it seems to be since I tried re-indexing twice to no avail, what are some ways to find and fix the problem?

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

Verify that the "Include fund on statements" option is checked on each of your Contribution Funds by going to Contributions > Setup > Maintain List of Contribution Funds. Click the Next button to move from fund to fund and verify that option is checked.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

Zorak wrote:Verify that the "Include fund on statements" option is checked on each of your Contribution Funds by going to Contributions > Setup > Maintain List of Contribution Funds. Click the Next button to move from fund to fund and verify that option is checked.
Yeah, that was on my mind, but I discarded that since the poster said it was working fine a month or so ago.

That said, couldn't hurt to check.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by Zorak »

NeilZ wrote:Yeah, that was on my mind, but I discarded that since the poster said it was working fine a month or so ago.
No telling when that setting was changed!