Finding Custom Reports

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Suzanne

Finding Custom Reports

Post by Suzanne »

Have been using PC for years but haven't done this in awhile and can't get it to work.

When I make custome report in Personal Profiles it has my old report there and I can pick it and ask that it is Excel file but can't get to the file. Seems like you use to be able to pull it off the Z: drive but now I can't and can't seem to make it go to my computer. Have been trying for a couple days and can't get it to work. Any assistance would be Greatly appreciated.

NeilZ

Re: Finding Custom Reports

Post by NeilZ »

Suzanne wrote:Have been using PC for years but haven't done this in awhile and can't get it to work.

When I make custome report in Personal Profiles it has my old report there and I can pick it and ask that it is Excel file but can't get to the file. Seems like you use to be able to pull it off the Z: drive but now I can't and can't seem to make it go to my computer. Have been trying for a couple days and can't get it to work. Any assistance would be Greatly appreciated.
I take it that you're using Powerchurch Online?? Are you saving the file to the local drive as mapped by the IDE program?

This Knowledgebase Article should help: https://www.powerchurch.com/support/77/ ... ving-files
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Zorak
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Finding Custom Reports

Post by Zorak »

On the Pick Output Type screen where you specify you want an Excel spreadsheet, at the bottom right is where you choose where you want the file to be saved. Click the Choose Folder or ellipsis (...) button to browse to a location on your local computer to save the file.

As detailed in the article Neil linked, your local drives will be assigned letters M and higher.