OOOOPS!! What do I do when....

Fund Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Post Reply
gcljlamb
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:02 am

OOOOPS!! What do I do when....

Post by gcljlamb »

Hi,

George here. I am pretty new to the PowerChurch software family, so I thank you in advance for your assistance with my issue.
I've managed to close the "do you need to reprint any checks?" dialogue box with no, when the answer turned out to be yes.
When the program unexpectedly closed, I went back to Accounts Payable only to discover attempting to print the checks brought up a dialogue box stating that there are no invoices found.

However, when I open Maintain Computer Generated Checks, I can see the 3 checks I want to print.

HELP!! Gotta pay those bills!!

Thank you very much!

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: OOOOPS!! What do I do when....

Post by NeilZ »

gcljlamb wrote:Hi,

George here. I am pretty new to the PowerChurch software family, so I thank you in advance for your assistance with my issue.
I've managed to close the "do you need to reprint any checks?" dialogue box with no, when the answer turned out to be yes.
When the program unexpectedly closed, I went back to Accounts Payable only to discover attempting to print the checks brought up a dialogue box stating that there are no invoices found.

However, when I open Maintain Computer Generated Checks, I can see the 3 checks I want to print.

HELP!! Gotta pay those bills!!

Thank you very much!
George -

I suspect that when you open that Maintain Computer Generated Checks you will see a check number besides each one, yes ??

If the check did not print, but you have the blank check, then I would just manually write out the check by hand. If you have a different situation please let us know, and give us as much info as you can, as its hard to give advice without knowing what you have in front of you.

Cheers,
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

gcljlamb
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:02 am

Re: OOOOPS!! What do I do when....

Post by gcljlamb »

Neal, thanks for the reply!

Yes, the check numbers do appear for the checks in question, and I can certainly fill them out manually. I wrote in to the forum here to see if there was a way for me to avoid that. (My handwriting requires the best analysts at the NSA, CIA, and FBI to translate!) If not, no big deal. Just wondered. :D

NeilZ
Posts: 10588
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 1:20 am
Location: Dexter NM
Contact:

Re: OOOOPS!! What do I do when....

Post by NeilZ »

gcljlamb wrote:Neal, thanks for the reply!

Yes, the check numbers do appear for the checks in question, and I can certainly fill them out manually. I wrote in to the forum here to see if there was a way for me to avoid that. (My handwriting requires the best analysts at the NSA, CIA, and FBI to translate!) If not, no big deal. Just wondered. :D
No problem ... I've done that a few times myself :)
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

Post Reply