Best Check-in for Adult Worship

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

kgoins

Best Check-in for Adult Worship

Post by kgoins »

We are giving PC Check-in a whirl. We are trying to figure out the easiest way to check-in adults. What is working for you? Our church is small (150 attendees), I just want a way to check attendees in that is the easiest and most efficient.

Our hope it so do it with a self-check-in style... Surface tablet on a Kiosk stand w/o keyboard. Or does it have to be a manned Kiosk? Please tell me what has worked for you.

kgoins

Re: Best Check-in for Adult Worship

Post by kgoins »

Maybe this is not a good sign. So NO ONE is having good luck with PC Check-in? Is anyone using it successfully? If not, what program are you using for check-in?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

kgoins wrote:Maybe this is not a good sign. So NO ONE is having good luck with PC Check-in? Is anyone using it successfully? If not, what program are you using for check-in?
Just because you didn't get an answer, doesn't mean that people aren't using it with good results. Most users only visit here when they're having problems, not if its working.

I do know that there are many users who are successfully using it for sunday school check-ins as it will print tags for use by the parents retrieving their children. For use by adults, I would say try it initially with someone at the kiosk to assist with self check-in. Get the people used to using it, I would say about 4 Sundays or so. Make sure that there is signage that says check-in, and that anyone who is there to assist makes it known that they will only be there for the initial 'learning' period.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

kgoins

Post by kgoins »

Thanks Neil. Do you use it for adult check-in at your church?

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

kgoins wrote:Thanks Neil. Do you use it for adult check-in at your church?
We're a small church, we know each other by sight, and use a attendance form. However, we do use it for our VBS. The interface is easy to understand once its be used a few times.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.