Event Registration

The PowerChurch Check In system is an add-on product that works along side PowerChurch Plus to provide you an affordable and easy to use Check In system.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Greaterlife

Event Registration

Post by Greaterlife »

Is it possible to link an event to the church website so that when families register their children their info automatically syncs to power church?

In the past we have had families register online for an event, if they're new to our church and their info is not in powerchurch, then we have to manually re-enter all their info. I'm hoping to save time by saving this step - once they register online, it's entered directly into powerchurch.

Please tell me this feature is available.

NeilZ

Re: Event Registration

Post by NeilZ »

Greaterlife wrote:Is it possible to link an event to the church website so that when families register their children their info automatically syncs to power church?

In the past we have had families register online for an event, if they're new to our church and their info is not in powerchurch, then we have to manually re-enter all their info. I'm hoping to save time by saving this step - once they register online, it's entered directly into powerchurch.

Please tell me this feature is available.
Sorry, it is not.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.