Installation problems on a Mac

PowerChurch Online is an installation of PowerChurch Plus that resides on our servers, which you access remotely from across the internet.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

Kegger74

Installation problems on a Mac

Post by Kegger74 »

I have installed the PowerChurch online IDS client on my Mac. When I open PowerChurch, the initial PowerChurch Online box pops up with the welcome message and options to close or go. When I select go the box disappears and nothing else. I do not know what the issue is. I use this on my Mac at the church but I am trying to get it installed for access from home. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

NeilZ

Re: Installation problems on a Mac

Post by NeilZ »

Kegger74 wrote:I have installed the PowerChurch online IDS client on my Mac. When I open PowerChurch, the initial PowerChurch Online box pops up with the welcome message and options to close or go. When I select go the box disappears and nothing else. I do not know what the issue is. I use this on my Mac at the church but I am trying to get it installed for access from home. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
FWIW ... I know there are people using the MAC IDS client, but I've not seen many people post issues about it.

However, you may want to look at this thread:

https://www.powerchurch.com/forum/viewt ... 32&p=39097

If that doesn't help, Powerchurch Online users have free phone support, so I'd give them a call.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.