OneBody Documentation

OneBody Hosting is an add-on product available for PowerChurch Plus and PowerChurch Online. OneBody is a social network and online directory for your members.

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

TonyL222

OneBody Documentation

Post by TonyL222 »

Just subscribed to OneBody. My primary driver is to provide a means for members to update their profiles themselves (email, address, phone, family, etc) and have the admin notified so that PC+ profile can be updated. The social aspects are also a powerful tool.

However, I now understand that there is little to no documentation. Has anyone developed any documentation concerning OneBody Administration and/or User functions that they could share?

BIG THANKS in advance.

NeilZ

Re: OneBody Documentation

Post by NeilZ »

TonyL222 wrote:Just subscribed to OneBody. My primary driver is to provide a means for members to update their profiles themselves (email, address, phone, family, etc) and have the admin notified so that PC+ profile can be updated. The social aspects are also a powerful tool.

However, I now understand that there is little to no documentation. Has anyone developed any documentation concerning OneBody Administration and/or User functions that they could share?

BIG THANKS in advance.
There is a wiki created by the developers of the One Body software. You can find it here: https://github.com/churchio/onebody/wiki

Not sure how much help it can be. If you have specific questions ask here.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

TonyL222

Re: OneBody Documentation

Post by TonyL222 »

NeilZ wrote:
TonyL222 wrote:Just subscribed to OneBody. My primary driver is to provide a means for members to update their profiles themselves (email, address, phone, family, etc) and have the admin notified so that PC+ profile can be updated. The social aspects are also a powerful tool.

BIG THANKS in advance.
There is a wiki created by the developers of the One Body software. You can find it here: https://github.com/churchio/onebody/wiki

Not sure how much help it can be. If you have specific questions ask here.
Thanks NeilZ. I'll take a look.