Multiple Giving Report

Moderators: Moderators, Tech Support

amberlea979

Multiple Giving Report

Post by amberlea979 »

Is there a way to create a report to show if someone has given more than once in a specified time period?

NeilZ

Re: Multiple Giving Report

Post by NeilZ »

amberlea979 wrote:Is there a way to create a report to show if someone has given more than once in a specified time period?
Other than the standard contributions statement ?? It would help to understand what exactly you're looking for and why.
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

amberlea979

Post by amberlea979 »

We do not have a formal membership program (we feel that if you have attended more than once, then you qualify as a member) and we would like to contact our members as a way to reach out to them. Our church is fairly large, so as a way to do that, we would like to run a contribution report (which is where we capture all name and address information). There is a way to run a report for all givers over a certain time, but that ends up including funeral donations, visitors, etc. So, as a way to narrow it down, it would help to have a filter for only those who have given more than once.

NeilZ

Post by NeilZ »

amberlea979 wrote:We do not have a formal membership program (we feel that if you have attended more than once, then you qualify as a member) and we would like to contact our members as a way to reach out to them. Our church is fairly large, so as a way to do that, we would like to run a contribution report (which is where we capture all name and address information). There is a way to run a report for all givers over a certain time, but that ends up including funeral donations, visitors, etc. So, as a way to narrow it down, it would help to have a filter for only those who have given more than once.
Frankly, most churches use the attendance module to track attendance, as the contribution module was never intended to be used in such a way.

It sounds like you would have to create a custom report. There can be a learning curve, but here's a Knowledgebase Article that can give you a head start:

https://www.powerchurch.com/support/136 ... ope-report
Neil Zampella

Using PC+ since 1999.

amberlea979

Post by amberlea979 »

Yes, I understand that I would have to create a custom report. The problem is that I can not find a filter to use to narrow down the results to those who have given more than once. Is there a way to do that and I am just overlooking it? Thank you!!